The program Deep Freeze is used to completely freeze your computer's HDD. Deep Freeze allows you to do just about anything to it, for example install viruses or Trojan's, then after a quick reboot the HDD will be restored back to its original frozen state.
A bulletproof computer is your best defense against unwanted changes.
Click here to Download: Deep Freeze
Using Deep Freeze; Deep Freeze Icons:
The Frozen or Thawed Deep Freeze icon appears in the System Tray after installation and
Indicates whether the computer is currently protected by Deep Freeze (Frozen) or unprotected (Thawed).
Logon Complete the following steps to logon to Deep Freeze:
1. Press SHIFT and double-click the Deep Freeze icon in the System Tray. Alternatively, use the keyboard shortcut CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+F6. The following dialog is displayed.
2. Enter the administrator password and click OK to logon to Deep Freeze. If no password has been set, leave the password field blank and click OK.
How Uninstall Deep Freeze?
Disable Deep Freeze before uninstalling it.
Deep Freeze must be in a Thawed state.
To disable Deep Freeze:
1. Hold down the shift key and double-click the Deep Freeze icon. Alternatively, you can press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F6.
2. Enter your password and click OK.
3. If you have not yet entered a password you should be able to click OK without entering a password.
4. The Boot Options dialog is displayed. Select "Boot Thawed" and click OK. This will disable Deep Freeze on the next reboot.
5. Reboot your computer. After the computer reboots, you are ready to uninstall Deep Freeze.
Choose one of the following options:
— Boot Frozen to ensure the computer is Frozen the next time it is restarted
— Boot Thawed on next to ensure the computer is Thawed each time it is restarted for the next
specified number of restarts
— Boot Thawed to ensure that the computer is Thawed each time it is restarted
apply the changes immediately and reboot the computer.
As an additional security feature, Deep Freeze prevents brute force attacks by
automatically restarting the computer after 10 unsuccessful attempts.-->
1. Locate the installation file you used to install Deep Freeze on your computer. By default, the name of this file is called "DFStd.exe" for versions 7.X.
2. Run the installation file (DFStd.exe).
3. Select the option to "Uninstall"
Deep Freeze is uninstalled and your computer is rebooted.